Types on offer include Bulkheads, Attachables, Inlines, Overmoulds and Dummy Plugs with pin densities ranging from 1-25. They offer rugged performance, short installation times and competitive cost benefits.
(HRM) Hydro Rubber Moulded connectors are available in Standard Circular (SC) and Micro Series (MC) sizes with Low Profile (LP), High Power (HP) and Fibre Optic options available upon request.
HRM connectors are available in Standard Circular (SC) and Micro Series (MC) sizes with Low Profile (LP), High Power (HP) and Fibre Optic options available upon request.
Bulkheads are available in a variety of high-quality materials including titanium, brass, stainless steel 316 and PEEK, allowing customers a high degree of flexibility.
Each HRM benefits from a rigorous testing program at Hydro Group’s global manufacturing facility in Aberdeen, United Kingdom, to ensure its safe performance up to 600 bar of pressure.
Heather Andrade, Head of Sales at Hydro Group commented, “This range added to our already extensive suite of harsh environment, electrical, optical and coaxial subsea connectors and cables increases Hydro Group’s capability as a whole system supplier and helps our customers simplify and consolidate their Supply Chains”.
Features and benefits
• tested extensively for performance and endurance
• safe performance up to 600 bar of pressure
• available in Standard Circular, Micro Series, Low Profile
• operational temperature range of -4 to +60℃
• available in titanium, brass, stainless steel 316, and PEEK
• carrying up to 600 VDC depending on the configuration
• rated to between 10 and 60 Amps/pin for SC configurations by default
• terminated, ensuring a snug and reliable connection every time
• can be specified with optional threaded locking sleeves
• easy-to-use, inexpensive, fast delivery
• proven track record over many years on global projects