With decades of experience, Hydro Group is seen as a well accomplished and proven market leader in providing underwater connectivity solutions to major oil & gas contractors and operators.
Today, Hydro Group lead the way in engineering, design, manufacture, and testing. Our combined expertise in the design and manufacture of cables and connectors and our extensive knowledge of subsea connectivity engineering means that we have the capability and capacity to provide the oil & gas industry with many standard and bespoke solutions, including subsea production umbilicals, connectors, and termination assemblies, power & signal transmission cables, power hubs, tethers, and IWOKS connectivity solutions.
With certification approval to ISO 9001 : 2008, our range of electrical and optical cables, connectors, penetrators, glands, cable assemblies, and terminations are designed and manufactured in-house to exact requirements for specific oil & gas related projects.
Third-party verification on our testing procedures can also be delivered by surveying companies including Lloyd’s Register, Det Norske Veritas and American Bureau of Shipping.
• Design, engineering, manufacture, testing, certification
• Subsea cables - electrical, optical, hybrid
• Armoured cables, tethers, umbilicals, underwater TV and Video Cables
• Communication cables, high voltage power cables
• Fibre optic and EXD-rated connectors
• Connector assemblies and terminations