The growing complexity of underwater engineering projects requires specialist capabilities, industry knowledge, and experience. Hydro Group has this capability and more; its dedicated engineering team has decades of industry knowledge and innovation, having achieved many unique connectivity solutions for various subsea applications. Supporting our design engineering team is a professional team of fully trained and equipment certified electrical engineers and technicians.
Our connectors have been tested extensively for performance and endurance, both internally and externally by third-party verification companies, and pressure tested to 10,000 PSI / 6860 MSW / 689 BAR. Importantly, our connectors have a proven track record over many years on local, national and international projects.
• Fibre Optic Connectors
• EXD-rated connectors
• HRC Hydro Renewable Connector (36kV)
• Surface Mateable Coaxial Connectors, Metal and Rubber Keyed
• Surface Mateable Hybrid Coaxial Electrical Connectors, Metal Keyed
• HMK Hydro Metal Keyed Underwater Mateable Electrical Connectors
• HRM Hydro Rubber Moulded Connectors (website link)
• HDM Hydro Deck Mate connector
• HRS Hydro Rubber Sealing Underwater Mateable Electrical Connectors